Saturday 1 October 2011

Its bright here in Scotland.....

We are having some wonderfully unseasonal weather here in Scotland, radio stations reported 27C yesterday and I saw shirtless teenagers in town...well, that was just the boys!

Today is 1st of October and offically autumn so it's craft season, I was rumaging around and came across these 'friendship star international swap' blocks.... remember my two sets.....


They went of to Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and this is what I received back....


 I've arranged them on my design wall, they still need a bit of a shuffle but can stay there a little longer reminding me of summer we never had while I play with this....


Those are Paula Nadelstern stack and wack kaleidoscopes on black background...lots of quilting real estate, I'm enjoying this one!


1 comment:

  1. Great Friendship Stars! I really like the dark/light backgrounds on those.

    Stack & Whacks are just a bit a magic, aren't they? I did take a workshop on that, but decided I didn't like having to fuss around with lining everything up just so. What I did do is probably in a bag or drawer somewhere....lol Lots of space for your lovely quilting there, I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....