Sunday 24 August 2014

Sampler Quilts....

It's like buses, you wait for ever then three come along at once....

These quilts were all the same but different, they were pieced in a class last year then all brought to me together to quilt. My customers wanted custom quilting so I quilted them in different ways with cross hatching fillers and feathers.  All had cream backing fabrics and cotton wadding, I used Glide thread in cream.  So I'll just leave you with some photos......









 It seems I only took photos of two quilts here but before they were even picked up I had a customer bring another quilt in the same design....it's waiting a while till I muster up the courage to do another....hehe....need a break first with something totally different....



4 comments:

  1. As always your quilting choices are perfect! I recently finished on of my customers sampler quilts too, they are fun to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kay. You do such gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....