Sunday 2 November 2014

Some customer quilts, It's been a while....

It's been a while since I posted any customer quilts, there have been a few, if I missed taking photos of yours it's just because life can be a little hectic sometimes, there is a lot to fit in.
If you have finished your quilt and have it bound you can always send me a photo and I'll include it on a future blog post...


This is a supersized king, all log cabins in pink and cream, Morag added appliqued freeform flowers to add a little interest. The edge to edge done with Quilt Path is Florence, it flows nicely with leaves and swirls with a cream Metro thread.






 This is another huge quilt, my customer Diane chose Happy Times with a white thread, lovely turquoise, pinks and a soft green, destined for a gift that was greatly appreciated. This photo was taken by Diane after the quilt was bound and gifted.



Vivid greens and browns with cracked ice type prints for this stunner. Liz chose Chocolated Leaves by One Song Needle Arts for the edge to edge or pantograph design. Glide thread in Linen in the needle and Glide gold in the bobbin.

I'll be back soon with more updates.....

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful detail in your quilting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting, regards from Brazil!
    My name is Themis Abdo and I am follow you and your work. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....