Sunday 2 October 2016

Scottish Quilt Championships 2016 /2

Has it already been a week? Here are a few more photos from last weekends quilt show...

 Linzi Upton with her fabulous quilt Tartan Tattoo


Rhianon Taylors Butterflies




Beautiful hand quilting by Andrea Stracke

Beautiful hand quilting by Andrea Stracke

Rhianonon Taylors wonky houses

Quilting by Birgit Schueller

Quilting by Birgit Schueller

Beautiful hand quilting by Andrea Stracke

I've been busy catching on my customer quilts although having a few appointments this week has slowed things up a little.  I have given myself a few deadlines, it's funny how that can get you going a little. The main deadline looming is the big trip to Houston, Texas to International Quilt Festival, it's is now less than 4 weeks till I fly out to meet Maryna in George Bush International Airport in Houston, woohoo, but hold on I have a few quilts to get through first. This week a few edge to edge quilts and then onto a lovely applique quilt.


I pulled out a UFO bag and was surprised to find a quilt in full kit form all pieces present and correct.
I set myself the task of not putting this one back in the bag, it will be lifted from this floor only to be placed on a hanger to await quilting, lets see if we can get this top finished before Houston too, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....