Friday 23 June 2017

Digitised designs...


Here are a variety of quilts with edge to edge or digitised designs that recently went home....

Firstly Nan's quilt which is a twisted log cabin design, quilted with 'A Tisket, A Tasket' in pink thread, looks lovely, doesn't it?



This quilt from Annie is pieced in a zipper type design, the backing fabric was supplied by me, sad to say that is the last of this bolt. Quilted with Crystal Maze, (that's a really unisex design) in a blue/grey thread.


Pats half hexie quilt was pieced in a class was pieced in a class with Kevin at Fabric Focus in Edinburgh. The fabrics all have bee associations, so the cute Bumble bee quilting is fabulous in a honey coloured thread....




Jeans pineapple quilt in Oriental fabrics is quilted with 'Bedazzled' in a gold thread, the quilted shows up wonderfully on the self type backing fabric
....


Kathleen's two quilts were already quilted and bound when I received them, so I added leader strips to enable me to attach them to my frame. I quilted Animal Crackers in the channels that were made by the previous quilting, it out worked really well...



I'll be back in a while with a couple of super custom quilted quilts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....